FerreroRoche

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My other....Names..Hushhh :P

We all have nick names, and maybe some of us have more than one nick name ..
Me for example have a couple of nick names! Given to me by different family members and also friends! Some have a certain meaning or reason for assigning them to me and others don't seem to have a strong reason but maybe that's cog I really still don't know why they were assigned to me!

Anywayz, Here are my famous mostly used nick names and who uses them with me!

My Mum: Pari ~
------> This is a common nick name for anyone who has my name and speaks blushi!--it actually means 7oriya or angel! This is also my first nick name that i remebr and it was used alot when i was a kid,,even my sisters at school used to call me with that nick name and i used to feel so embaressed saying plz dont call me with this nick name at school! but deep down i always loved this nick name :)

My Dad: he calls me: Parol!
-------> This is really un-usual and my most favorite nick name -- it doesn't have any meaning other than uses same letters as with the above common nick name but like dad added his touch which if u speak blushi know that it is much more full of love than the previous nick --a bit personalized nick just for me from papa :)

My Sis: Fadda
-------> i don't remember she called me with my full name ever unless she was talking to some1 else about me or sth. She created this nick name as a shortcut for my name and my best friend liked it so much that she too calls me with same nick name! :)

My Bro: Pari-Jan!
-------> but nowadays and after i got married i don't hear this a lot from him,,maybe coz i don't see him much ,, or he doesn't come for me ,,comes and talks to dad n goes! ,,


My School time friends (2 of them only): Gave me nick name: BOSS!
-------> And neva actually used it! thu i was like :(( ,, we were this small team of 3 girls, and we said lets give ourselves nick names,, so one was tutifruiti, another was cheecko ,, and me was BOSS! i was like naaaaaaaaaaaaa ,, they said yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,, and that was it! so this is the nick name which i didn't like at all heheeh :P

My Uni-friends: Faroo!
-------> The same style nick name was given to each one of us,, each nick name was related to her name ,, it was like using fist some letters of the name and adding ooooo at the end! This is the most famous name! And it used a lot till date between us,,The Uni friends :)

My Chat friend: Dil
-------> I have one chat friend who gave me this nick name,, i think i was happy to get this nick from some1 not my dad or mum,, it means Heart in Urdu ,, and this friend thought of me as a very good supporting friend n gave me this nick name,, The reason he assigned me a nick name was that at that time he didn't know what was my real name and i was like very cautious about giving any personal details so he wanted to call me with sth so he gave me this nick name, short n sweet :)

My Love: now here we have quite some but here comes the most famous:
- Jennol <-- like short cut for a gurl or like a sweet way of saying gurl FerreroRoche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---> this is the most FUNNY nick i eva got heheheh and also the one which i got most annoyed from coz it was given to me by my husboo,, i was like what the hack, u should give me a sweeter much nicer nick name and not like such a choco name like u r making fun of my original name,, --offcourse i didn't tell him how i felt towards this nick name first couple of times he called me but ultimately i did tell him ehhehe --
He was like: lolling ,, i remember we were in car when i first showed him that i am annoyed ,, so he was like lolling and double Checking really u don't like it --Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-- he went on: its so sweeeeet like da chocoo itself,, and its like close to ur name! --Grrrrrrrr-- i was like: donno give me another nick name,,
Then donno we cut the topic or sth i don't remember now,, but i remember after that and one day when we were ein our room he was like ok what about this nick name: Fredrek! WHAT THE F******** hehehehheheheh i was like lolinggggggggggg and i knew he was doing it on purpose ,, so i was like nO oOoOO
and really i started liking FerreroRoche Nick! I even felt hurt to change this nick name coz it was such an Original Nick from my husbooooo! heheheheh

And as u can see from my blog Nick name! i am now FerreroRocheeeeeeeeeee hehehhehe not just infront of my husboo but infront of whole wide Blog netwrok heheheh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my friend 'M': now u know the secret behind my nick name ;)

4 Comments:

  • That's a very sweet and cute story :D

    May God keep you guys for eachother always :)

    By Blogger Lym, at 1:26 AM  

  • faroo gurrll oops sorry ferrerro.. lol loved the story behind the nick.. and loved ur many nicks and the stories behind them :D

    By Blogger Mystique, at 11:37 PM  

  • thanxxxx gurllzzz :)
    Haay Lym thnx for ur comments too ,,
    Mystique grl fst time some1 other than u actually reads my thngies hehehe :P

    am so happy ehhehe

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 11:06 PM  

  • God grlllllllll u got me there ehehehehheheh ..so many nick names grl! and all similar u knowwwwww! but some r really out of this world!
    i mean out in teh sens ethey dont relate to ur name and humm dono cant thnk of a reason for it liek Sanoor! or 3ula! hehehe but 3ula really made my lollll as u said ur dad is in total denial of ur name! humm maybe grl he wanted to name u 3ula but mama wanted ur actual name ;)

    HAAAAAAAY HOW COME U FORGOT RashoOooOoOoooOO

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home