FerreroRoche

Saturday, April 15, 2006

a small note to my husboo..i love u

I Love my Husband :)
This is not something new i just found out! I know that but i just feel like saying it loud n loud n loud..
What i love most about him is the fact that when i get mad or just loose it (not that i go extreme and get scary and all), he will just keep quite! He will get :( but then just coz its me! he tries his best to just calm down ..

I Love him coz he never interferes between my family and me whenever we disagree (fight in case of my sis) although we all live in same house and its easy to get annoyed .. just like me when i get annoyed from my sis and show it to her when she does sth disrespecting (in my openion) towards my parents!

I Love him coz he always encourgaes me to do and be best in my work! Alot of guys feel uncomfortable when their wives are better off in terms of job or financially.. But mine says if not both of us then at least u should be the best and reach to top coz at the end it will reflect on our small family and it is not just u ..

I Love him coz of alot things but those were some of the elements which i feel i owe him for ..

7amoodi i owe u for ur support, understanding, respect, and mainly LOVE.

Thank You for choosing me to be the ONE for u
as i never thought i could be someone who is thought of as the one to spend the life time with for someone as nice , well behaved, clean heart and soul like u my jan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home