FerreroRoche

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Should i or Should i Not? ^_*

I have a family wedding to attend in Dubai this Wednesday..My husbo is still in that far isolated island :( and he didnt get leave to attend teh wedding.. Its his family wedding.. and my parents say not nice not to go .. at least one should go from our side.. and this one is me offcourse..

Whats the problem then?
Cant leave my son!!!!!!!! i wasnt like this b4! more than once i went with my husboo to dubai to attend such things and didnt take my son.. but then i felt better he stays with his bibi coz i would be too busy and all.. But now i see him so sad soemtimes ..coz he misses his dad alot! out of nothing he wud scream and cry baba baba baba !!!!! how heart breaking :(

And then he woudl raise his hands to me or just come to me or look at me and wont go with bibi and wajoo ( grand pa) ..also at night he wants me and sleeps in my lap or plays with me till he goes into sleep.. so i make him feel a bit better when he misses his dad alot --he is much more attached to his dad then mum; me :P --

So now how can i now leave him when he already feels bad that dad is not there!!! last night i sat and cried till 12 mid night looking at him n just thinking of going for 2 days! i didnt know i am so sad heheh!

i msgd my husbo than and told him how i feel! he said : take him with u..
But really thats not an answer.. answer is me not to go .. but going n taking him is not possible coz all will be busy and i knw really busy... unless u r kind of mother who is liek relaxed and feels 3adi ur baby cries or falls or this n that and u still talk with all the other guests there and help in work and all that ..unless u r liek that then u shud never take ur son in a place where u knw u will be too busy .. specially me will be with bride! so .. i really dont knw wt to do..

I knw what i want to do
but i dont know whether i shoudl do what i want to do ==not go
or do what my parents say ==family thingi==go n leave my son with my mama --he is already with her whole day everyday, but at least he sees me during the day and all the rest ..

Aaaaaaaaaaah ..

Wish i get a hint from god.. or like just decide sth...!

Hanoooooooooodi mama loves u tooooo much my lil freind :0)

2 Comments:

  • i say take him with you ,, you will be surprised at how u handle it.. i took my little one to the supermarket with me yesterday and i managed and had fun even though i thought i would get tired.. !!

    By Blogger Mystique, at 9:52 PM  

  • Donno Gurll,,,i have been to these weddings,, last time mama came too and baby was crying to much coz of sound of music was so loud u knw! even at home the sound of music n crowed is way tooooooo much really even for mee..

    i thnk i will leave him with my mind, heart and everythng,, with mama will keep him better ..if i was staying in hotel i wud havetaken him but staying in their house and godddddddddddddd..

    thnxx dear for ur advice,, its closer to my heart but mind says better keep him in Oman

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home