FerreroRoche

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The No. 7 with an Exception :P

Ok Gurl here it comes just for u ,, ma lovely friend ;)

Ten Things I Plan To Do:
1 - Buy a car for my father
2 - Control my temper to the extreme and never ever disrespect my parents and husband no matter what
3 - Raise my son and future kids inshallah in the bestest way i can. Give them best of education I can.
4 - Build a home of my own where my husband, kids, and myself can cook and have a barbecue day in our home garden wooooooooooooooooo.
5 - Start a business of my own.
6 - Read Quran more often and Be more faithful and concentrated in my prayers
8 - Reduce the tension between me and sis as much as i can. I love her so much and i don't have any other sibling other than her but the on and off tension n fights just kill the good time we can have instead.
9 - Help my friends specially one of them much more than what I am doing now
10 - Visit UK again with Husboo and have nice vacations every year!!! a dreammmm!

Seven Things I Can Do:
1 - Just keep quite!
2 - Cheer up people!
3 - Be optimistic and think positive
4 - DRIVE! heheheheh although not that good but i never thought i can do that! hehe
5 - Hide my feelings ( although its going away lil by lil)
6 - Listen to others
7 - dance infront of my dad ! hehehhhe all monkey movements but haay halloo who has the guts to do so infront of a very traditional dad hehehe!

Seven Things i cant do:
1 - Lie
2 - Put eye liner on my upper eye thingi ! hehe
3 - Forget!!!!
4 - wear hii hill!
5 - stop feeling guilty on small small things!
6 - just follow the trend!
7 - Cant IMAGINE living without my mother, husband, and son


Seven Things i Say Most Often:
1 - Qaraffff
2 - Ya'7ee
3 - aaahhh tired! hehehe
4 - hawooo ( meaning yaaaaaaaaaaaa??? whattttt? )
5 - 7abibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (to ma son)
6 - inshallah
7 - hummmmmm

1 Comments:

  • Lol Ferrero.. i think ur the only one who got tagged for 7 things and wrote instead !! you r one of a kind.. i loved what u wrote..

    By Blogger Mystique, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home