FerreroRoche

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Start ..

Just started ...

This is my first time blogging! .. donno why i chose today to start blogging.. i came across blogs long time ago and at that time i thought of creating one for myself but then i didnt,

a freind of mine asked me to register and participate .. n for some reason i didnt get a chance then,, Today thu i feel like doing nothing else but taking a break! ..I am at work now by the way! and ya i do feel guilty thinking to take a break ..WHOLE DAY!! at work! but somehow ..somedays ..you come to work feeling liek NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ..
today is my day to feel so!

Maybe coz my husband will be leaving today to some far isolated island ..and ,, i might talk about his expereince in another time.. but the feeling of saying good bye and knowing that today when i go back home, i wont see him there.. makes me feel like crying and just sleeping whole day, or isolating myself away from people, sitting in my room, watching TV ,, and just get lost in my imagination!

Will write soon again when i am bit more cherred up :)

Taaa Taaa for now ;)

2 Comments:

  • lol i love your nick.. i can't imagine how u feel because your husband is leaving but i am hoping things will get better soon for u..
    and Welcome to the blogging world girrll..

    By Blogger Mystique, at 10:02 PM  

  • I will share the secret behind the nick one day gurl .. in my blog.. keep watching ehehe :P

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home