FerreroRoche

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chit Chat on Phone -- Baby and Mama :D

My son :)
One and two months old and me started having phone conversations! Can you believe it!
Mama I did this ,, it was so fun,, when can we go to city center magic planet?,,
where are u?,, when will u come? ,, Nooooooooooo bibi i wont give u the phone, i want to talk to mama .. mamaaaaaaaaaaaa,,

he says all that and much more,, offcourse all in his own language ,, which i don't really understand !! But i imagine that those would be his words .. :)

the nice thing thu is ,, when i talk he listens! He wont be talking in between and he wont be ignoring what i say,, he is really a gentleman :) a wee one thu :)

Today when i called, he just woke up and run to phone - as my mum told me - and started talking to me: mama $%^& %$# ##@ &* = i just woke up :)

I am so lucky to have my son,, such a wonderful blessing,, and such a nice soul running here and there ,, sharing smiles, giggles and lots and lots of fun :)

Love Hannoodiii oxoxoxo

2 Comments:

  • hehe nice one ferrero.. i always imagine my son saying things to me as well when he makes those strange cute baby noises lol..

    By Blogger Mystique, at 10:54 PM  

  • This has got to be one the most adorable posts I've read by far!! Really like it :)

    By Blogger Arabian Prince, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home