FerreroRoche

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Flashback ... ~

As i was driving to work today morning, i was thinking what i need to do when god wills and my sis gets married. I was thinking and planning for all these shopping trips and items. Was thinking of the colours, makeup hairstyle and all the rest.

And there a flashback took me to those days when i was running here and there for my own wedding preparation. A flash back which had at least one of my 3 freinds in each scene i re-called. I let my imagination and memories take me back and didnt try to stop myself or just pause. Once i came back to the actual moment i felt like i should say a big THANK YOU to these friends of mine. I am sure i have said that to them but i am also sure that no matter what i can never Thank them enough for what they have done for me in those days.

This post is dedicated to them: Sharoo, Namu, and Majoo just as a small thank you and love you note :)

Sharoo:
Thank you for all those days where you took me to all those trips and shopping rounds. Thank you for teh lunch i used to have at your home every day for donno how many days in row. Thank you for that makeup remover u gave me :) ..i still have it with me and use it btw :P,,
without that makeup remover i am sure i would have looked like a zombie after washing my face from all that long lasting iron strong makeup ;)
Grl thank you for just doing it although sometimes i felt u had enough and got tired but "what the hac" was the spirit! hehehe
Thank You grl for your compforting words, feelings and care when i was not sure about all that and didnt yet make my decion about goign ahead..i still remember your words: If it is meant to happen then it will else it will not :)
ThanxXx a Million Love..

Namu:
Grl i owe you so much coz u were the actual one who saved me and helped me look my best in my dress! Thank you for the TRIP TO DUBAI! i will never ever forget that and i know i can never ever return that to u.. i cannot return coz we are no more just newly started freinds! i cant retrun it coz we r not anymore depndent ladies.. i cannot return it coz i dont have as big heart as you do :~( ..u r a real sweet heart..
Really and Truly in a very short time you proved to me that there are angles on earth .. we just started our freindship and you asked your dad to take us to dubai for me! when my own family couldnt! and even if my family took me, i am sure the trip wouldnt have been as it was full of fun and very helpful as it was with u, sharoo and offcourse the cool one and only uncle; ur papa :)

And how can i forget the DJ day where both u and sharoo grl tried hard to convince Mr. Money himself who very honestly admitted that there is nothing called moral or such things when it comes to business hehehe..remember how he said if he gets a better offer then he will drop my booking !!!!!!1

MajoOo
Last but not the Least u coooool grlll :)
Thank you majoo for being with me,,thank u love for dressing me on my wedding day! well ok i didnt allow u to dress me but common remembr the gibon episode heheheh..
Thank you for the nail polish :) ,,for taking me to saloon,, for being with me in Saloon ,,For bringing my boquet :)
Thank You Majoo for the BMW ;) .. Thank You love for all the help .. Thank you for showing up in my wedding pics fixing my gown and clearing the way for me :) ..Thank you for being there with me in my special day , every moment, every second :)
Thank you for coming to say Mabrook next day .. ThanxXx a Million love

To all you 3 gurls Thank you for just being there then and till date and inshallah for ever i pray to god .. As when you are here i know for sure that there are people whom i can call upon and whome i can reach my hand to whenever i need any help or anythng :)

Hope i can help you as much as you helped me and hope we stay frineds for ever and sorry for any hurt i might have caused to you without knowing of as i never mean to hurt you ..

and as i always say : ThanxXx a Millionnnnnnnnn :)

4 Comments:

  • Gurrll what brought on this sentimentality !! you don't have to thank me for anything we are more than friends and i was lucky to be there with you the whole wedding day..it was a privledge

    By Blogger Mystique, at 3:29 AM  

  • was thnkng n planning for sis wedding,, just imagining n this brought to me memories of my own wedding,, and faces of all u 3 was passing in my mind as i remembered those days,,

    Thank you grl, without u really donno how i wud have felt ,, u took me n was with me n brought me to hall! and stayed till last minutes with sis helping her cleaning the hall!

    One should say THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 1:07 AM  

  • Oracleeeeeee
    Rashooooooo,, :( no grl i didnt forget u nor my freinds tuti fruiti and cheekoo,, but i feel i was more of a headache to the mentioned 3s heheheh so u knw awain need to appreciate them like more awainnaa,, --just so that i can get more from them :P --

    Whenever i see that mijmar -on our hall cupboard-- i remember u ,,so many times i said to mama miskeenaa rashoo i broke her arm with this so heavy mijmar! god knows what is it made from! not like normal thing really ehhehehe ..

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 1:40 AM  

  • Oracle ....

    My sis not getting married! just Imagining grlllllllll

    thu i wish she does,, and all nice grls tooooooooooo :)

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home