FerreroRoche

Monday, February 12, 2007

OK, So I Lied ! :S

Ok so i lied! well i didnt mean to but donno how i did it! and humm nope am not proud of it ,, but i am proud of my creativity hehehe !

Ok so here comes the story..

nowadays i am so busy preparing for my sis wedding inshallah .. so now am in the stage of making henna dress for my sis ..i want to give it to her as a gift and she trusts my taste blindly! Anywayz,
yesterday i bought the material..finally.. and i had a design in my mind which i explained to the designer the day before.. the designer wnated me to get the material so that she can work on some sample bead work on same material.. so after gettign the material i went to the designer again and there i said my lie!

i dont know how it happened! i didnt mean to lie! and i am sure it was written all over my face 'LIER' when i was actually saying the lie hehehe

The material i bought was green .. green long dres,, darker shade green head scarf,, and green mixed with purple or lilac pants ,, the designer i think didnt like the colour green and was like: GOD green! why greeeeen?! and there she asked me her question the answer of which was a lie from me! ehheh

She asked me: for what is this dress?
simple question right! but i dont know why i made it complicated! well actually i know! coz those designers charge just double or triple the price as soon as they hear the word 'wedding'! and they are expensive as they are.. imagin just a simple cut n stich costs 80 rials! too much!
So here is what happened:
She: Do u have a wedding
Me: No, my sis is pregnant and i want to give her the dress as a gift ( LOL) (WHAT A LIE!!!!! ,, when i said that i was making sure not to look like i am thinking of an excuse (am sure i looked liek a lier but maybe she didnt just catch the lie! she wasnt concentrating on my face much maybe heheh)
She: Oooh ahaa
Me now thinking to myself god what a stupid lie! why i said pregnant! and why i said my sis! i have only one sis who will have to come for measurment! and then it would be so obvious that she is NOT pregnant! and also from her face also u can tell she is still a miss not a Mrs. now i was in deeeeeeeeep shit!
i kept thinking to myself what can i do to get me out of this and so here came the second lie! yaa i lied again to hide my first lie! (its true when u lie a small first lie then u have to lie 1000 times more to hide that lie!)
So i between when the designer was asking me about bead work and stuff i made myself look like i am thinking n like i am not with her! and then i was like:
Me: Ooh sorry i wasnt with u.. i was thinking whether it is better to give this dress to my pregnant sis or the one who is getting married for her henna function! see how things happen at the same time ,, now i have to give 2 gifts he he he (awain!) ,, but i think it is better if i give this dress to the one who is getting married coz i dont think the design of a belt around the west would look nice on the pregnant sis! ( THANK GOD MY DESIGN HAD A BELT STRUCTURE AROUND THE WEST ehheheheheh LUCKY MEEEEE) (Now i was proud in myself to have such a creative thinkign hehehe ,,although it was for a wrong cause! to hide a lie!)
She: Ooh in that case yaaa wont be nice for pregnant one beta for the one gettign married!
by this time we had already agreed on the price (150 rials! too much still but ok )

when i finished with the designer and i head out to my car i was feeling guilty and ashamed why i lied in such a way.. i was laughing still at my self inside ,, heheheh,,, and i couldnt resist so i called my cool friend and told her and we cracked some laughs and i felt like telling the lie to my husband and my sis ,, i think i was so sad! ehhehe to feel liek i achieved something from this lie episode! heheheheh oh well .. i wish i have the same creativity in thinking of writting some useful programs ( am a programer! susposdly! hehehe)..

Anywayz that was how my day ended yesterday :) with a humm 'white' lie! didnt harm anyone :)

There was another lie episode but this one happened long time ago ,, 7 years or 6 or 5 or 4 maybe! oh well sth like that 7 years ago i think ,, but i think for the time being this story is enough ehhehehe ..

Moral of story: Never Lie :) heheheh (look whos talking!)

take care allllll :)

2 Comments:

  • lol yeah i remember that,, we had a good laugh.. hehee let's just say it shows ur creativity :P i would have practiced the lie from the house cause i can't think so fast heheh

    By Blogger Mystique, at 11:19 PM  

  • oh well grl! with lies u have to be spontenous! (donno how to spell the word n cant be bothered to use spell check so :) )

    well not that am expert in lying or so but u can tell practicing a lie shows that u r acting or waiting for this to happen to say that,, when actually u need ot be all natural , n just let it flow out ehhehehe :)

    what a freinds i am!!! heheheh anywayzz,, take this :P

    By Blogger FerreroRoche, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home