FerreroRoche

Monday, November 20, 2006

GITEX 2006

Am feeling a bit pissed of at my collegue! We all were supposed to go to GITEX 2006 in Dubai and we all agreed on the time table; when who goes and who should be available at work. Today this colleage decides that he will not come to work! when as per teh schedule he is supposed to come so that me and my anothe rcolleague can go..

the guy who didnt come , didnt even bother to call to say he wont.. just kept quite and ignored our manager's calls till late in day and replied to one of our manager's calls and told him: i am still in dubai and i cant come coz i had a car accident ! :)

A BIG LIE!

he actually just left today to dubai to attend GITEX for one day and come back same day and attend work tomorrow! what can i say! SELFISH is teh word i can think of!

I didn tdo my packing! my husband and kid will come with me.. am taking my baby with me to giev my mama a break! she needs a big break specially since our maid left and all hosue work from cleanign washing cookign etc. is done by mama..

aahh,, neva mind.. i dont mind stayign n leaving late if work really demands that and if it is was really something out of our hands! but getting paid for 4 days offical visit and going to attend only one day and choose the day which u r supposed to join work as day to attend teh visit is really a pissing off scene and act.

oh well.. but u know what! I AM STILL EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD

i will do a bit of shopping for my sis .. my main target is find a wedding dress! Indian Style.. for a beautiful bride.. my sis that is :) ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cee yazzzzz all when i come back :) inshallah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home